Thursday, September 4, 2008

what's good in the hood.

here are 2day's GLG's:


Name: Deonse

Age: 18

Status: Single

look what we found in the hood. he just happened 2 walk in the liquor store Sunnii & I were. when he walked in i didn't have my camera, but luckily he entered the apartment my sister lives in. so i got my camera & approached him. an appealing smile eased on his face right after i gave him the info & he was happy to know that he was blogworthy. Sunnii, that little perv, couldn't keep her eyes off him. i'm not going 2 lie, i couldn't either. ha ha! THANKS DEONSE 4 BEING GOOD LOOKING!!!!



Name: Julio

Age: 18

Status: Single & ready 2 mingle

this is my good friend Julio. Julio's super cool & super attractive. he's an art loving, bike riding, music freak. he's free spirit that appreciates almost everything in life. honestly like one of the coolest guys i know, eventhough i told him otherwise. but don't be deceived by his niceness & his shy boy demeanor. because it's all game. THANKS JULIO 4 BEING GOOD LOOKING!!!

until next post....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAMN! I don't blame sunnii for being a perv deonce is hella BOMB... Julio is pretty bomb himself.