Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Better late than never!!!!


Name: Matt
Age: 24
Status: Single

We caught this guy off guard while we were in the Westside Pavillion. He was minding his own business, coming up the escalator when POW!! We come out of nowhere. He probably couldn't believe that this blog was real, but I'm sure he was honored to be on it. It was funny because, I was asking him questions about himself as he was taking the picture which would explain his crazy eyes. He looked awkward, like "lady, do you want me 2 tell me my name or take the picture?" But just like every other guy on here, he was cool.
THANKS MATT FOR BEING A GOOD LOOKING GUY!!!!



Name: Tony
Age: 17 (soon 2 be legal in a couple of days.)
Status: Taken (he got his tenderoni.)

We found him @ the new Bestbuy in the Fox Hills Mall. He was all adorable with his skateboard, by his lonesome. I was playing DJ Hero & Sunnii was playing Rockband on the other side. Yeah, we were pretty much rocking out. So Sunnii, she messed up the Xbox display on her side and she had to leave the crime scene & Tony caught her, but he didn't say anything. Then Tony watched me play DJ Hero with one of my friends & when I was finished I threw my hands up like a rockstar & shouted "THANK YOU OHIO!!!!" I made him laugh. Then I realized, heeeeey, wait a minute, this guy's cute. So after Tony & I shared DJ Hero, taking turns on the turntable, Sunnii said we should feature him on the blog. He was bashful & modest about it. Then he told us that his birthday was next week or maybe this week so Tony if you're reading this HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GOOD LOOKING GUY!!!!
Oh yeah & THANKS FOR BEING A GOOD LOOKING GUY!!!!!!!
wait people, there's more!!

1 comment:

Jessica Druck said...

this is a blog I'm glad I came across. Hah nice idea.

http://Jessicadruck.blogspot.com